As an established crepe lover, I’ve visited the Paris Creperie cafe in Coolidge Corner several times in the past, always astounded with the wonder of their crepes.
Paris Creperie’s La Tour Eiffel Crepe Truck
I was overjoyed when I found out they were embarking into food truck territory with their pink La Tour Eiffel crepe cart.
In true Parisian fashion, La Tour Eiffel is stylin’ with artistic silhouettes and French postmarks, reminding us that a crepe is more than just an super-thin-pancake-sandwich (as us crass Americans think of them)—it’s a part of French cuisine culture.
Paris Creperie’s La Tour Eiffel food truck is so stylish that its design has been awarded top prize in Mobile Cuisine’s Best Food Truck Graphic Design Contest.
Paris Creperie Food Truck Crepe Menu
La Tour Eiffel crepe food truck is more than just a pretty face though—the truck offers up some of the Brookline location’s best menu dishes, including:
- Rosemary Chicken Crepe: rosemary infused crepe with melted brie, garlic sautéed mushrooms and onions, sundried tomatoes, and chicken. $8
- Ham & Brie Crepe: tarragon infused crepe with melted brie, ham, and spinach. $8
- Lili’s Love Crepe: scallion infused crepe with chedder cheese, garlic sautéed mushrooms and onions, broccoli, tomatoes, and spinach. $8
- Mediterranean Crepe: tarragon infused crepe with gruyere cheese, turkey, sautéed mushrooms, kalamata olives, tomatoes, and spinach.
- Brie & Apples Crepe: cinnamon infused crepe with melted brie cheese, cinnamon covered apples and pears, & honey. $8
- Nutella Crepe: everyone’s favorite chocolate and hazelnut spread. $5 (add bananas, strawberries, or blueberries for $1)
- Butter & Brown Sugar Crepe: crepe with soft butter and sweet brown sugar—an old classic! Try adding lemon juice for a kick. $5
- Nutella Frozen Hot Chocolate Smoothie: the ever-popular blend of skim milk, frozen yogurt, and heaps of Nutella.
- Mango Smoothie: tangy blend of mango juice, strawberries, and peaches.
Paris Creperie Food Truck Review
Stopping by on my way home from work, I nabbed a rosemary chicken crepe which was packed with chicken, sundried tomatoes, and soft brie cheese.
The Paris Creperie food truck, La Tour Eiffel, brings fabulous crepes and a little piece of France to Boston.
Paris Creperie Food Truck Gets 4 out of 5 Forks
Check out the La Tour Eiffel schedule and try the crepes for yourself! What do you think?
What is your favorite crepe?
How does it stack up against others?